Supplier Exhibitor Kit
CCRA is excited to host its PowerSolutions National Conference at Gaylord National Resort in 2020!
We're happy to provide access to on-line ordering through the Gaylord for all your facility needs (electric, internet, food/beverage), and we invite you to use their safe and secure online ordering web site to place your order.
To create an account or log in, click here:
Tax Exempt Exhibitors
If your organization is Tax Exempt in the state of Maryland, please create your account first and then contact us at email@example.com. The Gaylord will need to receive a copy of your Maryland Tax Exempt Certificate before you can process your order.
- Advance Pricing: Open Now!!!
- Standard Price Applies: Through Thursday January 23, 2019
- Exhibit Show Floor Manager: Janaye Roy
- Move-In Date: Friday, February 7, 2019
- Move-In Time: Begins 1:00 PM
- Move-Out Date: Saturday, February 8, 2019
- Move-Out Time: By 1:00 PM
Trade Show Map and Booth Numbers:
For questions or additional assistance, please contact an Exhibitor Services Representative at (301) 965-3710 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center
Attn: Exhibit Service Department
201 Waterfront Street
National Harbor, MD 20745
- A discounted rate is provided to exhibitors who order services in advance. Full payment must be received at least fourteen (14) days prior to the first day of show to qualify for the Advance Price. Payment is accepted through exhibit services in the form of VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, DISCOVER and Money Order (U.S. funds drawn on U.S. banks only). Maryland State Sales Tax (6%) will be applied to all equipment & service orders. Checks and cash are not accepted.
- We are NOT responsible for any injury, loss, or damage that may occur to the exhibitor, the exhibitor’s agents, employees, or property, or the any other person or property prior, during, or subsequent to the period covered by the exhibit contract.
- In accordance with the Prince Georges County Fire department, no exhibit, display or drape will obstruct, impede or otherwise hinder access to fire strobes, fire speakers, fire department access cabinets or fire pulls.
- Credit will not be given for services ordered and not used. Cancellations must occur prior to the installation of services.
- Stick-on decals (except name tags) may not be distributed or used in the convention center.
- Holes may not be drilled or punched into any surface in the convention center.
- The painting of exhibits or signs is not allowed anywhere inside the convention center.
- Decorations, banners, signs, etc. are not to be affixed to any wall, door, window, column, ceiling, or any surface in the convention center.
- Static helium balloon displays are permitted in the convention center. Helium balloons may not be used as giveaways. Helium tanks must be removed daily. Storage of tank within the building is not permitted. Any balloons that end up in the ceiling area will be removed at $25.00 per balloon with a $100.00 minimum charge.
- Vehicles that are used as part of a display should have no more than a 1/4 tank of fuel or 10 gallons whichever is less. The tank must be taped shut or have a locking gas cap and the battery cables must be disconnected.
- Please note that per our contract agreement and for liability reasons, the hotel is the exclusive provider for all food and beverage. Absolutely NO outside food and/or beverages may be served from your booth during this upcoming event (this includes but is not limited to, logo bottled water or any type of pre-packaged food). If you wish to serve these items, you must request permission via e-mail in advance, and a corkage fee will apply if your items are approved. These requests can be sent to email@example.com.
- The hotel reserves the right to purchase, prepare and provide all food and beverage items provided in Exhibit Booths. For product(s) specific to a Company’s trademark, those which are not procurable by Gaylord National, 2oz. sample sizes may be provided with approval from show management. A Certificate of Insurance naming Gaylord National additional insured as well as a food waiver are required prior to samples being distributed on the show floor.
- Cooking permits must be obtained before any cooking activity is permitted within the convention center. Certificates of Insurance are required naming Gaylord National as additionally insured. A signed Food Waiver will be required. A 3A40 B.C. fire extinguisher must be in the booth, within 30 feet of each cooking device. Compliance with all Prince Georges County Health and Fire Department rules and regulations is required. Holding tanks for cooking residue (oils, grease, etc.) are required. Cleaning of equipment is not permitted in hotel restrooms. Clean-up arrangements must be coordinated in advance through show management.
- Permission to cook any food within the exhibit area must have prior approval by the Gaylord National Event Manager. The use of “Day tanks” bottled gas may be used in conjunction with an approved exhibit or display for cooking or demonstration purposes. Tanks must have a release valve and be removed from the convention center at the close of daily activities. Storage of tanks inside the building is prohibited.
- Gaylord National reserves the right to request the cease of food production/distribution in an exhibit booth without proper authorization and paperwork on file.
Download the Complete Exhibitor Kit
Material Handling/Freight Deliveries including but not limited to, small package, overnight, LTL & van line carriers will not be accepted by Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center Exhibit Hall representatives prior to your event, during your event & after your event. Shipments during the event contract dates should be in the attention of the events Official Service Contractor. Those events without a service contractor should contact the business center at Gaylord National. Please call your Official Service Contractor with any shipping questions.
Download FedEx Shipping Information
Shipments must arrive NO EARLIER than February 4th, 2019. CCRA is not responsible for any shipping or handling fees.
Gold/Platinum Suppliers: Bag Inserts must arrive by February 4th. Send 400 pieces of collateral for the bag inserts. Please include the yellow bag insert shipping label on your package. Failure to do so may result in your insert not making it into the bag.
Download Yellow Bag Insert Label
Download Booth Material Shipping Label
All ads are due by January 2nd, 2020.
- Live/Non-bleed: 6.75"w X 10.75"h
- Trim: 7"w X 11"h
- Bleed: 7.25"w X 11.25"h
- Live/Non-bleed: 5.5"w X 4"h
- Trim: 7"w X 5.5"h
- Bleed: 7.25"w X 5.75"h
Please book your room as soon as you can before the room block sells out. You may do so here:
Book Your Room